Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Sojourn Strikes Again (Times Three)


SOJOURN is a finalist for the Desert Rose Golden Quill Award in the Paranormal Category. This book is astounding me on a daily basis. Wow. It makes getting up each morning and pounding your forehead on the keyboard truly worth it all. Trust me, there are moments when I say, "What was I thinking?" Peer and reader input from contests, reviews and such help make the work worthwhile.

Thanks everybody! And now back to the editing....


UPDATE -- THAT BOOK has been selected as one of the finalists for the Editors' Choice Award (ForeWord Magazine.) There are two awards given - one for fiction, the other for non-fiction. And there's a $1500 cash prize to go with that award.

FURTHER UPDATE -- What a week. THAT BOOK has been selected as a finalist for the Independent Publishers' Award in Science Fiction.

I just don't what to say anymore.

No comments: