Thursday, April 29, 2010

AnachroCon Approacheth

It is time for another appearance amongst humanity (writers can be an antisocial lot on occasion). Tomorrow I shall don the ancient garb (in this case Victorian) and send my person toward AnachroCon, our local alternate history/steampunk convention. I have been given a lovely list of tasks to accomplish, will meet up with friends both old and new, and generally have a grand time.

The timing is good. My copy edits shall arrive tomorrow via the Brown Truck and after the con I shall cease to exist on most folks' radar until that task is done. I'll post more on that subject down the line. 


My schedule at AnachroCon is thus:
Friday
1:00 p.m. -- Opening Ceremonies
1:15 p.m. -- Somewhere in Time: Time Travel Romances
2:30 p.m. -- Victorian Sci-Fi Lit

Saturday
10:45 a.m. -- An Hour with Jana Oliver
(I won't just be talking about moi. I'm suspecting some Jack the Ripper might intrude)

So if you're keen for some fun this weekend, drop by and introduce yourself!

No comments: