Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Change of Address

To streamline my life, which has gotten complicated for some reason, I'm blogging on only one site from this point on - my Jana Oliver blog on the main website. I will continue to check here on LJ to see what you folks are up to, however, and post as needed. Can't miss your exploits.

If you want to follow my doings there are many ways to achieve that:
Twitter (crazyauthorgirl)
Facebook.com/JanaOliver 
JanaOliver.com
DemonTrappers.com
DemonTrappers.co.uk
TimeRovers.com

Now you know why life has gotten complicated!

Happy Holidays to One and All! Here's hoping 2011 is a WAY better year for all of us.

Jana

8 comments:

Bryony Bell said...

I'm a new follower, and I wanted to know if you are famous. Or, are you Jamie Oliver's wife?

Jana Oliver said...

Nope. I'm not famous and I'm not Jamie's wife. Just an author. Since I won't be posting updates here anymore, you can follow me at www.JanaOliver.com/blog

Thanks!

gusDon said...

Writing on the blog of interesting activities! So too when we open an account on facebook, there are always surprises in there...
Great!

sopianlucky said...

hy introduce i a new user on the blog,,please folow me

Seo forum said...

Thanks for the tips on the blog comments. I have also found that commenting on blogs has helped hits to my website.

crobl005 said...

Would you like to comment on this topic?

www.spiritlessons.com

Paid opportunity for the right person.

Payout ranges from $40 to $500 based on content, quality, and audience.

If interested contact me with a link to your blog.

crobl005@fiu.edu

Blessings!

Unknown said...

nice to see ur blog plz do visit mine plz

http://informationnest.blogspot.com/

friv 4 said...

The arrangement is necessary and we can see that, you can do everything a truly good.