Monday, September 27, 2004

Bumper Stickers

I love bumper stickers. I actually have one. I used to have two but the "Dragons Freed, Virgins Slain" one finally died. So now I have one that sums up my philosophy in seven words: "Not every problem has an American Solution." It's from a quote by JFK (as in John Kennedy, not the other JFK). Should you desire one of your own, check out Two Unemployed Democrats on the web. They've got lots of nifty bumper stickers and tee shirts. The husband wears their "One Nation Under Surveillence" tee shirt. That always gets him funny looks. Or maybe it's because he usually wears it with his Utilikilt. Hard to tell.

I spied a "Proud to be an Infidel" sticker today. Of course, it was accompanied by a Bush-Cheney one, but I still like it. It has a certain barbarian flavor you don't see nowadays.

This leads me to suggest a few more --- and please allow a little tongue-in-cheek on these.

So many regimes to change, so little time.

Deficit? Just send the bill to my grandkids.

Ignorance is Bliss. Ah, what was the question?

Politicians -- first up against the wall when the revolution comes.

Okay, so I got a life. Now what?



Be sure to vote early and often! The country you save may be your own.

Later...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana...where can I find a "Proud to be an Infidel" bumper sticker..I want one!

Thanks,

dog

Anonymous said...

Google "proud to be an infidel bumper stickers". You'll find conservative sites, but I'm a Goddess worshipper, so it works for me, too. I'm sending one to my rabbi brother-in-law & one to my buddhist Chinese teacher. Good luck! --Nevada Yankee