Monday, May 18, 2009

Jana On The Air

Besides slaving away on the Work In Progress, I've been out and about interviewing! I thought it was high time I posted those links so you can listen in. I love doing podcasts and radio interviews because they're just SO MUCH FUN.

The first comes via Edge Publishing and Marie Bilodeau. Marie is vivacious French Canadian lady who interviewed me in the dealer's room at World Fantasy last October in Calgary. It's a rollicking interview, so be sure to check it out here.

I also was interviewed for Gail Martin's The Ghost in the Machine podcast. Gail was great fun and as you can see by her webpage, she interviews lots of cool folks.

And as mentioned in an earlier posting, I was on Fran Stewart's Mystery Matters podcast on Voice America. Here's the link to the archive.

And now back to the little demons and their exploits. These wee guys are fun! Well, only because they don't really exist. I can't imagine what life would be like with Biblio-Fiends running amok.

No comments: